Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Where can i find a site for chat or personals with women who like to fish n hunt boating & outdo

i live in texas and would like to chat online with women 30 2 50 who love the outdoors at night as well as in the daylight. someone who likes to hunt, fish, pontoonboat rides %26amp; swimming in lake o.h. ivie area. riding 4wheelers and just having some nice outdoor fun!



Where can i find a site for chat or personals with women who like to fish n hunt boating %26amp; outdoors fun?girl myspace





dont know .but if you find it, let me know



Where can i find a site for chat or personals with women who like to fish n hunt boating %26amp; outdoors fun?myspace live myspace.com



I grew up in the area you live close to San Angelo. I understand your need to look elsewhere than around your local area for ladies that can read or use a computer.



Might I suggest you get a good dog instead. You'll have less problems with ticks, fleas and lice.



GOD BLESS TEXAS!



%26lt;'(((((%26gt;%26lt;
Visit this site - http://surl.in/HLMAT261252BMRMTGQ
Well I am a woman between 30-50 and I do all these things. However, not many of my girlfriends are into it. With the exception of one who owns a gun store.



I've noticed there are a few sites that the women say they like to fish or hunt, but when it comes down to the brass tax they don't know a spinner from a bait caster.
There is a good place for live video chat with women at CafeLive.com - http://www.cafelive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer