Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I want to add a photo to my yahoo personals,but it keeps telling me that it has a bmp. and wont let

i want to add these photos and when i go to recent documents ,it won;t let me do it,i an getting very frustrated. it is my friends computer and the pics were taken with a web cam. whats the problem,what am i not doing right.



I want to add a photo to my yahoo personals,but it keeps telling me that it has a bmp. and wont let me do it.?myspace live





needs to be converted. maybe a JPG.. just go under



paint, open it, than resave it as another file type.



I want to add a photo to my yahoo personals,but it keeps telling me that it has a bmp. and wont let me do it.?coolest myspace myspace.com



try opening them up in Paint, then re-save them as a .jpg file. That should work out the kink.
So convert the photos to bmp so you can
The problem might be that you need to have a jpg rather than a bmp. Try opening the photo you want to upload into Photoshop, then click FILE, then SAVE AS, and then choose .jpeg rather than .bmp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer