Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Has anybody actually met anyone off of those sex personals websites like www.passion.com?

I'm just curious if these sites are for real.



Has anybody actually met anyone off of those sex personals websites like www.passion.com?pimp myspace





no



Has anybody actually met anyone off of those sex personals websites like www.passion.com?stars myspace myspace.com



i am curious of ur ans
no have you?????
I haven't met anyone off of the internet sites but I used to have an ad in the local newspaper here that read...



Are you a woman who LOVES men but sometimes YEARNS for the tenderness of a female? If so, let's talk...



I met MANY women on that ad and had LOTS of FUN!!! I don't think the internet sites would be much different than that...Just make sure IF you do that you meet in a public place first!! Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer