Tuesday, December 1, 2009

If you were to write an ad to put in the personals....how would you word it?

Okay ladies step right up step right up...here's the last chance to date a Man that has gone crazy over being single. I hate my life, I hate to cook...the last time I burned my roast. I need a woman that can teach me something I don't know. Allot of things can happen in a few months, but Christ on the other hand there;'s a fortune sweet pea, but first you have to get thru me!



If you were to write an ad to put in the personals....how would you word it?comment boxes for myspace





SWF looking for a SWM to share in a wonderful ride through life. Care to get on board?



If you were to write an ad to put in the personals....how would you word it?myspace quotes myspace.com



Word it in all honesty really put in it exactly what you are seeking and what you want in return and be truthful about the way you look and expect the person you are seeking to look like. Being dishonest can become consequences later especially if you plan on really trying to hook up and meet someone from the ad.....Tasja
SYV seeks SBT for trip around the world on my dinghy.
SBF looking for SWF.......keep it real with NO DRAMA
Tarzan seeking Jane. Swing on my vine and the jungle will provide.
if you like pina coladas..and gettin lost in tha rain..lmao. for those that dont know, its a song
I'm taken but my doppelganger is available. He's a really nice guy.
Make me laugh, and I'll notice you. Impress me, and I'll remember your name. Conquer me, and I'll be yours completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer