Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I want to subscribe to YAHOO Personals but I do not have a credit card or checking account.?

I do not have a credit card or a checking account.Can I pay with a money order? Thanks!!



I want to subscribe to YAHOO Personals but I do not have a credit card or checking account.?myspace.com quizzes





You can call Yahoo! at 1-866-562-7219 and see if they will take a money order.



I want to subscribe to YAHOO Personals but I do not have a credit card or checking account.?www myspaces myspace.com



you need to check with yahoo. but, why don't you go to your bank and buy a visa gift card? it's any easy substitute for a credit card and works the same. these are great for kids at college, you can keep depositing into it. ask your bank
Yes you can pay by money order,the address is on the personals website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer