Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What is the funniest thing you ever read in a personals or lonely hearts column?

ummm...my home phone number.



True story. Just got back from our honeymoon, there were like 40 messages on the machine. While I put stuff away, my new bride checked the messages. She came to me with this strange look on her face..and asked if I had placed a personal ad before we went away. So I listened to the messages.



Turns out some cell phone company had used my number with a different area code, but when people called, it got routed to my phone.



It wasn't so funny then..but it is now.



:)



What is the funniest thing you ever read in a personals or lonely hearts column?myspace code





LMAO! Really..checked this at 7 am..and burst out laughing! um yeah..'normal' people..



;) Report It



What is the funniest thing you ever read in a personals or lonely hearts column?love myspace myspace.com



It went like this: ' I'm a 21-year-old student who needs money so I do private dances and shows in order to earn some money. Every girl does the same, don't they?' I did have a good laugh on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer